CAG SHIPPING PVT LTD provides excellence in ocean freight shipping services. We ensure efficient handling of your cargo by providing appropriate vessels and handling the related formalities. We streamline the efficiency of our superb carrier relations by controlling volume and specializing on the trade lane we know best. With decades of experience, we facilitate the entire forwarding process according to your specifications.
- Warehousing Services, Distribution and Delivery.
- Door-to-Door delivery.
- Factory Stuffing.
- Infrastructure and Services Facilities at all seaports and Dry Ports.
- Export and import ocean freight consolidations.
- Computerized order tracking facilities.
- Export consolidation services.
- Container services, FCL and LCL in the main trade.
- Project cargo logistics management.
- Import de-consolidation services.
- Special commodity services like textile, Raw materials, Non-Ferrous metals, steel products, forest products, Hides and skins etc.
- Both containers and break bulk shipments are carried out under the best quality of service by the direct control of the operations in the sea ports.
- We ship a large volume of general cargo and we have ongoing partnerships with many businesses for their sea freight needs.
Our Overseas Partners.
We are represented in USA, Europe and Far East regions with the relationship with our overseas agents. We handle logistics in Third countries for our trading customers based in India through our overseas Partners. We have regular door deliveries from China to UAE and UAE to Europe. We are constantly working towards providing our customers with quality freight forwarding solution in association with our overseas partners.
When you need to ship the vehicles through sea, there are three additional charges which are as below:
Downloads List of sea ports
Container transport :
We have to transport the container to loading yard, this is the container transport charge.
Container Waning :
This is the loading charges inside the container.
This is terminal handling charge, (this is charged by the shipping line)